Your Choice!

Hey'a guys,

I know that it has been a while, since I posted something here. But Uni loads is over and summer holidays has begun. And I would be very great full to get back to blogging in every aspect of my life. A lot of things has changed in my kitchen and a lot in my diet too, however I still let myself and Arthur ( my wonderful boyfriend! ) to enjoy different pastries at the end of the day, dinner is nothing without a dessert! 


This week I would like to surprise Arthur with some of my favorite pastries  I used to bake at home before I got the blog, but I can't decide which ones. 
So, I need your help to decide for me, and post a comment which one is your favorite until SATURDAY!






                                          1. Cherry and chocolate                           or          2.  Mint and Vanilla




Thank you in advance and see you on SATURDAY! 
_____________________________________________________________________
xo xo,
Miss Justine




5 comments: